Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update: Change of Address

SOURCE
Just a little update post to let you know that I have moved this blog to a new and more appropriate address for this blog and finally created the address acosmeticaffair.blogspot.com


The URL for this blog is danceofthegods.blogspot.com, the inspiration for that name came from a book I love by the author Nora Roberts and it was part of a trilogy that I adored. However this was before the beauty blog called "A Cosmetic Affair" was created. Its been some time now that I have been debating whether to change the name for this blog or keep it as was. After lot of thought I decided to change the name so that it better reflects the content of my blog and it will also be easier for people to find!

Thanks to all of you that read my blog and I hope to add more to this repository of posts and fun cosmetic information! :) Please keep on reading!


No new posts will be added to this blog, please I know this is an inconvenience and I apologize for this, but it would mean the WORLD to me if you would head over to the new URL and follow me again!


Just go HERE and click on FOLLOW. Will be having an amazing GiveAway next week.

Thanks for your support.
Charlene xxxx

3 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you for your email <3 I am following you :)

xoxo Christine
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

awww found your blog right now ! :)
LOVE IT

http://elsewhere-alive.blogspot.com/

BeautyDrugs said...

Follower#169
Lovely Blog :)
Enjoyed reading the Posts.
Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
Cheers!
http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!