Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Honest Scrap Award :D

I would like to thank Jerah who tagged me to this award, who has such a great blog and I adore her :D

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 things about me:

1. I go to university and am currently at my 2nd year, one more year to go hope to gradute.

2. I love to read, especially books by my favourite author Nora Roberts.

3. I don't have many friends, mostly because I am very shy at the begininng and it takes me some time to trust someone.  However if I say that someone is my friend I truly mean it and will do nearly anything for them :D

4. I don't have a bf and never had a serious relationship

5. Every one thinks I am younger than 19 especially when I have my hair up :p

6. I am getting a little obsessed with shoes, if I could I would buy a truckload :D

7. I also love to do make up and to buy it too obviously :D

8. I am extremely stubborn, a no is a no !!!

9. I am scared to death to fall in love!!

10. I am scared to get sick with cancer especially breast cancer!!

Hope you enjoyed my facts and here is who I tag:

3 comments:

Jerah197 said...

There is a surprise on my blog for you :)

Unknown said...

Hey check this site out!!
Soft cosmetic color lens at www.colorvuelens.com

Viva La Fashion said...

i love nora roberts. i always know that i'm going be reading a book filled with a lot of awww moments. and i like that in a romance. :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!